Gilgit Baltistan Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 Apply Now are being advertised on the online domain rescue1122.gog.pk by Gilgit Baltistan Emergency Rescue Services. The Gilgit Government has acquired World Bank credit to construct the Gilgit Baltistan Emergency Rescue Service (1122), which will respond to emergencies and disasters in a fast and professional manner. The age limit, qualification, experience, and domicile requirements for each position are listed in the advertising below.
Under the Gilgit Baltistan Emergency Service Act of 2012, the Gilgit Baltistan Emergency Service (Rescue 1122) was founded for the professional management of crises like as road traffic accidents, building collapses, fires, hazardous material events, and disasters. The establishment of Rescue 1122 in the United Kingdom was unavoidable due to the country’s vulnerability to disaster threats such as avalanches, storms, droughts, earthquakes, floods, glacier lake outbursts, landslides, and land erosion.
Establishment of an effective emergency preparedness, response, protection, and prevention system, while contributing to the development of socially responsible, healthy, resilient, and safer communities.
Gilgit Baltistan is prone to and vulnerable to natural disasters. In recent years, Gilgit Baltistan has seen an increase in natural and man-made disasters ranging from glof (glacial lake outburst flood) to flashfloods and RTCs (road traffic crashes) to water bourne emergency. To meet the expectations of the general public in the event of an emergency, the GB Emergency Service undertakes to offer the basic right of timely provision of emergency treatment to victims of emergencies without discrimination. In addition, the GB Emergency Service is working to build resilient communities by training volunteers from diverse localities and forming CERT (community disaster response team) teams to ensure a thorough response in the event of an emergency.
Rescue 1122’s most vital function, as over 97% of emergency calls are related to Emergency Ambulance Service. Any medical emergencies are responded to within 7 minutes by rescue ambulances.
After repeated attempts to enhance and modernize the old local fire departments failed, Rescue 1122 undertook the challenge of establishing Pakistan’s first modern fire service.
Rescue teams’ primary functions include urban search and rescue in collapsed structures, rescue from depth & restricted places or height, and water rescue.
Details of Gilgit Baltistan Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023
|Published On||December 21, 2022|
|Last Date||January 16, 2023|
|No of Seats||48|
|Job Location||Gilgit Baltistan|
Vacancies Details of Gilgit Baltistan Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Auto Electrician (BPS-07)||Matric||03|
|2.||Auto Mechanic (BPS-06)||Matric||03|
|3.||Emergency driver For Staff (BPS-05)||Middle||21|
|4.||Security Guards (BPS-02)||Literate||14|
|5.||Office Attandant (BPS-02)||Middle||05|
- Height: 5’5″
- Chest: 33 inches (For Post of Sr. No 3,4,5)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply online at www.pts.org.pk, the official website of Pakistan Testing Service (PTS).
- Candidates must submit their applications online, and a printed copy must be delivered to the Rescue 1122 divisional offices in Gilgit, Skardu, and Diamer, along with six passport-size photographs, copies of CNIC, academic qualifications, experience certificates, and proof of residency (2 set).
- All attested documents are accepted provisionally, and the appointment is subject to document verification.
- Only candidates who have been short-listed after document review will be authorised to take physical testing.
- When summoned for a test/interview, no TA/DA will be provided.
- The deadline for applying for Gilgit Rescue 1122 Jobs is January 16, 2023.