Marvel’s Avengers build guide
In this guide to Marvel’s Avengers, we’ll go over some of the best builds for each superhero available in the story campaign.
This hero is best used as an attacking character. Therefore, focus on using skills that increase his offensive capabilities.
- Laser ray. Quite a well-known perk that allows you to use a focused shot with laser beams.
- Photon Samurai. Excellent stun attack with lasers.
- Burning edge. This skill allows you to perform a fast laser attack that follows dodging an enemy.
- Power immersion. Allows you to grab enemies from the air and throw them to the ground. A fallen enemy hits nearby enemies.
- Engine uppercut. A skill that allows you to get close to the enemy and throw it into the air with a powerful blow, depriving any shields.
Focus on anything that increases your damage output. Look for anything that increases melee damage. For example, Might and Valor will also increase critical damage. You can also increase the chance of critical damage by investing in Proficiency.
Another hero that is best used as an attacking character. Paired with Iron Man, Captain America will be able to wreak havoc in the ranks of the AIM.
- Shield bash. Allows you to perform multiple hits, knocking enemies down. As long as the enemy is stunned, you can continue your combos.
- Swing your shield. A combo attack followed by an additional blow that knocks enemies down. Dazes the enemy for a few seconds, making him absolutely vulnerable.
- Seeker of Truth. A very useful attack that allows you to hit more enemies as the shield will ricochet off of them.
- You can select up to 5 additional targets.
Focus on improving parameters like Might and Precision. So you will increase your melee damage, increase the charge of your ultimate and attacking superpowers.
It would be logical to use the Hulk as a tank that is capable of absorbing a large amount of damage and is also still dangerous in attack. This build will allow you to turn the Hulk into a damage-absorbing sponge, making it more resistant to damage.
- Klaxon Frenzy. The skill increases the energy of the internal rage meter with a perfect dodge by 10 points.
- Unstoppable ferocity. Increases maximum Fury Energy Meter by 15%.
- Devilish rampage. Allows you to get more rage energy when you kill.
- Survival instinct. While anger is active, restores willpower (health) up to 100%.
- Chaos control. Reduces the cost of using Rage by 20%.
For a defensive build, you need to strengthen your armor and heroic support ability. That is, you need to pay attention to such a parameter as Resilience. Another important attribute is Resolve, which increases your maximum willpower (HP).
Black Widow is suited to the role of a ranged support character.
- The rain maker. Increases clip capacity by 20 rounds.
- High caliber. A very powerful pistol that can literally stop opponents flying at you.
- Fully automatic mode. An automatic machine gun to be used against large enemy clusters.
- Stun ammo. Increases stun damage by 15% when firing in fully automatic mode.
Since we are talking about a ranged fighter, dexterity and accuracy of shots are important here. The Precision parameter should be pumped, which increases ranged damage and the speed of using an attacking heroic ability.
Another support fighter who works great with the Hulk. Kamala has many useful skills to attack and stun enemies.
- Double blow from below. While in the air, you can pierce the shields of the enemy, and then kick him. This will stun the enemy.
- Vortex. With an active polymorphic form, you can perform a spinning attack, hitting all nearby enemies. Ideal in situations where opponents have surrounded you.
- Whirling Wallop. An attack that allows Kamala to jump into the air and perform many uppercuts.
- Harpoon. A good skill that allows you to grab smaller enemies.
- Shining will. Restores the reserve of willpower (HP) by 4% every second when polymorphic form is activated.
When creating a defensive build, you need to strengthen the armor and heroic support ability. Use equipment that increases Resilience. Another important attribute is Resolve, which increases the maximum reserve of will (health).